Two seconds away from totally losing it. Two seconds to the next time I hear "Momma". Two seconds to my next adventure. Two seconds away from my happy place. A lot can happen in two seconds.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Hire me, please
I have been looking for a new job for a long time and I desperately need to find something fast. I'm trying to get back into the healthcare field and there is nothing out there that is appealing to me. However, I am now at the point where I am willing to accept anything. My background is corporate wellness and fitness and also massage therapy. I would really like to find a wellness coordinator position, but they are so few and far between. Of course I'm also always open to accepting new massage clients. The economy is really putting a damper on the job outlook thing. I just keep telling myself that one of these days something is going to pop up and it's going to be fabulous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you can do a telekinetic massage, I'll hire you! ;-) Good luck with the job search. I know what you mean about the economy and the job hunt. I've also seen a decrease in the number of positions available.
I teach fitness classes and have also worked as a fill-in as a wellness coordinator. Many of these jobs are just part-time, though.
Hmm...telekinetic massage, there's a new angle! I wonder how many people would fall, I mean buy that. ;-)
Post a Comment