Well, there was no running this morning and no work. I decided, with much urging and encouragement from Mr. Jeep, to stay home today. I took LC to school and came back home. That's the worst part of it, I feel extremely guilty with me at home and LC at daycare. It doesn't seem right. I know I wouldn't get any rest if she was home, but I still feel guilty. She likes going to school, so I guess it's not that bad.
Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow. Today will be spent on the couch reading my stack of magazines and surfing the Internet.
2 comments:
Hope you're better! You must have sent that stuff down here. My mom now has walking pneumonia. Anyway, I tagged you on today's post on my blog. Stop by when you can.
Thanks. I checked out your blog the other day. Very funny! I'm a regular now. I am better now, but now my daughter has it! Such a vicious cycle.
Post a Comment