Thursday, October 23, 2008

Proper Etiquette Please

So I took LC to the zoo on Sunday. It was a total last minute decision, but I figured that since she had been sick and was pretty much in the house for the entire week, that it would be great to get outside. It was a nice sunny day, a little chilly, but still nice. A great fall day.

Anyway, here's the issue...in a crowded area at the zoo, or any event, where there is a perfect photo-op, make sure to look so that you're not stepping in front of someone else taking a picture. How rude! Our zoo has an exhibit called the Arctic Ring of Life (or something like that) and the big deal of it is that there is a clear tunnel to walk through or sit in and watch the polar bears swim around you. It is very awesome and often times rare to see the bears swimming in there. Every time I went to snap a picture of the polar bears, this woman would step directly in front of me. And she was coming from an angle where she had to see me attempting to take a picture. So instead I have about 3 pictures of this woman's fat head!

No comments: