I ran to the grocery store Saturday afternoon and while I was gone, Mr. Jeep and Little L decided to pull out the kiddie pool. When I got home they were having a blast playing in the pool. I started cooking dinner and told Little L that we would eat on the patio since she was in her bathing suit. We all sat down to eat and Little L got done eating and decided to start running around the yard. She finally walks up to me and says, "No bathing suit momma" and proceeds to strip off her bathing suit and swim diaper. I asked her if she wanted to put clothes on and she politely told me no. She then decided it would be fun to ride around the patio on her bike completely nude. Mr. Jeep and I basically had the attitude of "whatever". We have a 4 foot privacy fence on our patio, so none of the neighbors could really see her and she was having fun. I'm pretty sure if she had it her way, she would be nude all the time. Ahh, to be 2 and not have a care in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment