Thursday, July 3, 2008

I Wear It Well

Last night for dinner I made burritos. This is a staple in our house. We decided to eat on the patio. Little L ate about 1/4 of hers and then decided to pick at the burrito (like she normally does). She opened it up and stuck her finger in the bean/hamburger mixture and started eating it that way. Next thing I know she's getting out of her chair and walks up to me and smears something on my arm and then starts smearing it on my shoulder. I looked at her and asked her what she was doing and she just smiled. Mr. Jeep says, "that would be bean that you're wearing". Little L then proceeded to do it 2 more times. Each time sneaking up on me and me not realizing what was happening until it was too late.

No comments: