Since about the middle of March I have lost approximately 25#. It's not like I was huge or anything. I have put on a little extra weight over the past few years and wanted to lose it. Plus I wanted to use it as a motivator to get back into my regular running routine. And I found out with my health insurance I could join Weight Watchers at a very reduced cost. Mr. Jeep has been wanting to lose weight for a while and I figured if I joined he would be more likely to stick with it. So we started WW on April 1, 2008. Depending on the clothes, I'm down about 2-3 sizes. All of my family has noticed and made comments and all of my friends have noticed and made comments. But have any of the boneheads at work said anything? No, not one word. Not that I'm expecting them to be falling all over me, but you'd think they'd say something. Our maintenance guy has complimented me on it.
I suppose it goes along with my theory that I'm invisible at work. I never get told anything or asked anything. This is one reason why I'm looking for a new job (not to mention I'd rather be working in the healthcare field). Truthfully, I really only have a problem with 2 people in the office. But those 2 people really annoy the crap out of me. I could go on for days about them and most likely will at some point. The one has been out on maternity leave for a few weeks and comes back on Tuesday. The other one I ignore as much as possible, which isn't hard considering how she also ignores me. It's wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment