Monday, June 23, 2008

Public Restroom Pet Peeves

Hello lady that came into the bathroom and had to use the stall right next to me. Why? Why did you have to use that stall and couldn't use one of the four other ones that were open? I will never understand this. I've had this discussion with my husband about the men's room. He said it's a big no-no for a guy to use the urinal directly next to someone else when there are others that are open. It's kind of the same thing with the women's room. I know there's a wall between us, but come on!

While we're on the subject of restroom pet peeves, my other one is people who use their cell phones while going pee or otherwise in the restroom. I think this is really disturbing. I can't tell you how many times I'm at work and in the bathroom and I hear someone come in the bathroom on their phone, go into a stall, grab an ass-gasket and proceed to have a full blown conversation while taking a piss or shitting. How nice for the person on the other end of the phone to hear you and how nice for everyone else in the restroom to hear your entire conversation. The logistics of balancing the phone, wiping your ass and pulling up your pants is beyond me. And majority of the time, they're the ones that don't wash their hands. I don't get it.

No comments: