Call child protective services...I'm a bad mom! This morning as I was getting ready for work, I put 3 tampons on the kitchen table next to my purse to take with me. Little L came walking into the kitchen. I turned my back for a second and I heard, "Ooh, what's this?" So I turned to see what she was talking about. And there she stood with a tampon in her hand, biting down on it like it was something delicious. I said, "No, Little L. Those are for mommy only" and grabbed it out of her hands. At this point she began wailing and throwing the biggest tantrum. I put them in my purse and went to put our dogs downstairs so we could leave. When I came back upstairs, she was standing on the chair trying to get into my purse. I picked my purse up and she began throwing another tantrum. It wasn't until we were finally in the car and pulling out of the driveway that she calmed down. All over a tampon...go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment