I am 35 (almost 36) years old. I live in a suburb of Detroit. I'm married to a wonderful man that both frustrates me and excites me at the same time. We've been married since June 2002 and have been together since April 1996 (yes it was a long engagement. A girl has to be sure, right?). We have one beautiful daughter who turned 2 in March. And we have 2 crazy dogs: Marley - a German Shorthaired Pointer and Clifford - a Redbone Coonhound (he is Clifford the Big Red Dog). My daughter, I'll call her Little L (or her alter-ego, Crabby Patty), my husband and the dogs will provide many hours of entertainment on this blog.
I work full-time. I'm currently working as a legal assistant in a law firm. Although, this is not my background and not where I want to be. I have a degree in exercise physiology, but got burned out on it and decided to seek other options. When nothing came up, I took the first job I could find. It was supposed to be temporary, it's been 5 years. Three years ago I went back to school and became a massage therapist. I absolutely love it, but am not quite sure I want to do it full-time.
I'm fairly new to the whole blogging thing. Yeah, I know, get with the times chick! A friend of mine got me turned on to Ashley's Closet and I've been hooked ever since. I've been telling my husband that I need a blog. In order for me to keep my sanity, I think I need a blog! So this will give me the opportunity to vent my daily frustrations: mommyhood, wifedom, work, dogs, stupid people, observations and whatever else might come my way.
I want to keep the anonymity for now since I don't know where this will take me. Names will be changed to protect the innocent or if you're not so innocent, you'll be given a lovely nickname.
No comments:
Post a Comment