Just a quick post that Chic Runner is having another sweet giveaway. This time it’s for a Zensah $75 Prize Pack. You get to choose whatever you want for $75. Chic Runner has talked a lot about the arm warmers and sports bra that she bought from them.
Also, as you may have noticed, there hasn’t been a morning run report all week. What’s going on???? Well, Mr. Jeep has been out of town since last Thursday and I didn’t even consider the fact that I wouldn’t be able to run in the mornings while he was gone. I can’t very well leave LC home by herself and put the doggies in charge! Can you even imagine? It would be another Good Dog Carl book all over again (if you’ve never seen this book, you must. Someone should call Child Protective Services on that mother!). I’m looking at the bright side of things of not having run all week that maybe this is the break I needed. I’m planning on going for a run maybe this evening and definitely tomorrow morning. Although the run this evening most likely won’t happen. Mr. Jeep came home 10 minutes before I left this morning, so I’ll want to spend time with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment