Thursday, July 9, 2009

6 hours 45 minutes

That’s all I have left until I’m officially on vacation mode for the next 2 weeks! And I have a feeling it’s going to be a long 6 hours and 45 minutes!

No morning run report today. I forgot Mr. Jeep has an appointment this afternoon and has to leave work early. This meant he had to go into work early to make up the time (isn’t he a great employee?). Most likely I won’t be able to get a run in this evening because an old friend of Mr. Jeep is in town and he’s stopping by so we can finally give him his wedding present. I ran 5.6 miles yesterday morning. The first half of my run I wasn’t feeling all that great. Pretty sluggish actually. So I knew I wasn’t going to have a great time. My time was something like 10:15, still not bad, but not where I wanted to be. Everyday can’t be a great day, so I’m over it.

I’m going to do my best to continue my running while on vacation. We’re also taking the bikes, so we should be able to get a lot of that in as well. I don’t know if I mentioned that the place we’re going to for the first week is the town that Mr. Jeep and I got married in. We haven’t been there since then. We’re both really excited to go back and to show LC where mommy and daddy got married. It’s a beautiful part of Michigan and a place that all people should enjoy once. It’s a town called Charlevoix and it’s in the northwest part of the lower peninsula.

Hopefully I’ll have some awesome pictures to post. I bought a Nikon d40 camera right after Memorial Day and I absolutely love the picture quality. Now I just need to learn how to properly use it!

If I don’t post tomorrow or Saturday morning, have a great 2 weeks! I’m sure I’ll have loads of stories.

No comments: