The doll that Santa brought LC was also a major hit. I bought her a Chou Chou doll. If you don't know what they are, they are about the size of a newborn. There are several different types of dolls. The one Santa brought is called an interactive one. When you put the bottle to her mouth she makes drinking sounds, put her teddy bear on her belly and she says a couple different things, put her bib on and she says something about being hungry and a couple other things. Plus she randomly says several other phrases. Here's a picture:

She's a pretty cute doll. She was also the least freaky looking doll that I came across. LC loves her and has been taking her everywhere. Santa scored big time on this one. The other cool thing is that newborn clothes fit her. So when Mom to Mom sales (may be known as simply a rummage sale in other areas) start up again, I'll be buying newborn clothes for LC's doll.
She got a ton of stuff, way more than she needs. She also got a camera for Christmas. By 2:00 p.m. Christmas day LC already had 90 pictures on the camera. She has quite a few of my butt. And it wasn't like the pictures were an accident, whe was deliberately walking up behind me and snapping the pictures. She would say, "Ha, ha momma! I'm taking a picture of your bottom!" Whatever makes her happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment