Two seconds away from totally losing it. Two seconds to the next time I hear "Momma". Two seconds to my next adventure. Two seconds away from my happy place.
A lot can happen in two seconds.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
I love buttons
Last night five friends and I went to see "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". It has Brad Pitt in it. Do I need to say more?
It was a really good movie. It's based on an F. Scott Fitzgerald book and now I really want to read the book. I may have to go to the library today after work. I would definitely recommend the movie to everyone.
2 comments:
I'll have to check that out. I loved Brad in Mr. and Mrs. Jones.
I still haven't seen that movie. It's on my list. The whole Brangelina thing kind of irritates me, but I still like him in movies.
Post a Comment