I cannot believe it's been since January that I've posted anything. How lame am I? Actually I've got my damn Facebook obsession going on and the whole training thing going on. Those things alone have kept me busy enough. Plus, I'm stuck behind an f--ing computer all day and the last thing I want to do when I get home is be stuck behind a computer again. I really need to start posting at work...why not?
Mr. Jeep and I just got back on Tuesday from a mini-vacay. We went to Cancun for a few days. I told him about a month or so ago that I needed to go somewhere and it needed to be warm. So I started looking around and Cancun seemed to be the best deal. We actually ended up using a travel agent (yes, they still exist. I couldn't believe it either!). We stayed at all all-inclusive resort and it was fantastic! The two biggest decisions I had to make were 1) beach or pool and 2) cerveza or margarita. It was such a stress on my brain! :) The break was incredible and very much needed. I'm now trying to figure out what I need to do to live that life permanently. I'll let you know when I figure it out.
Some observations from Cancun...way too many old men wear banana hammocks and older women aren't afraid to be topless or change into a new bikini right on the beach! There was one guy that we saw everyday that wore the banana hammock. That man was not afraid to flaunt it. But I really don't need to know how low he's hanging or which direction it's pointing. The last day we were there I saw him in a black thong Speedo! Yikes! Of course, Mr. Jeep made me take a picture and I did. It's pretty funny!
Onto the older topless women...I made a comment about an older women that walked past us and her hat. I said that when I got that age I was going to also get the same sort of hat. The hat is pretty hard to describe, but it was white with a black band around it and wide brim all the way around. I also think you need to be of a certain age to wear that type of hat. Anyway, the woman was wearing a strapless pink bikini. She had to be in her late 60's, early 70's. Mr. Jeep and I went into the water and I was looking up at the beach and I saw the man of the couple standing up and I was about to say to Mr. Jeep that the husband had on a Speedo, when I realized that it was not the husband I was looking at, but the wife topless! So I point her out to Mr. Jeep and he kind of laughs. So I look away for a few minutes and look back up to where she was standing and now she has on a yellow bikini. She totally changed right there on the beach, in front of everyone! On one hand I say good for her that she's so confident and comfortable in her skin and on the other hand I say Ewww!
No comments:
Post a Comment