Since last Wednesday it has been less than great in my house. Mr. Jeep came home sick from work last Wednesday. He went to the doctor and found out that he has a really bad sinus infection. He gets a couple of them a year, but this is definitely the worst one. I feel really bad for him. Well, I did feel really bad for him. I know this is a totally horrible thing to say, but I have no sympathy left. The doctor put him on an antibiotic (Augmentin) and a steroid. I'm putting the blame on the steroid for his moody behavior. At least, that's what I tell myself to try and keep my sanity. He called the doctor yesterday and a new prescription was called in. Thank God he's getting better. I don't think I would have been able to stand another day of the complaining. But now he's moved on to complain about all the stuff he hasn't been able to get done due to his illness. It's always something!
1 comment:
Sounds like my Hubby. You're probably right about the steroids. Glad to hear he's getting better.
I've noticed lots of complainers lately.
Post a Comment